Welcome to the official website of the ICeEME 2015, 1st International Conference on e-Learning and e-Technologies in Music Education.
ICeEME 2015 will be held during November 26-27, 2015, in Treviso, Italy.
ICeEME 2015 aims to bring together a wide audience of academicians, policy makers and practitioners around clearly circumscribed topics, engage participants in fruitful debate, and facilitate mutual understanding.
Thinking of those scholars, researchers and professionals related with the conference topics but unable to attend it personally a Virtual Participation mode has been established, with the same peer reviewing and validity than face-to-face ones.
The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Music Studies and related areas.
The Conference Proceedings will be published under an ISBN number (ISBN: 978-88-6551-xxx-x) by ABEditore (Milan - Italy) and include final versions of all accepted papers, adjusted to satisfy reviewers’ recommendations. Online publication is exclusive to papers which have been both published and presented at the event.
Call for Papers
ICeEME 2015 is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the field of Music Education. The conference will bring together a wide audience of academicians, policy makers and practitioners in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
• Accessibility to Disabled Users
• Assessment Methods in Blended Learning Environments
• Assessment Software Tools
• Blended Learning
• Case Studies
• Collaborative Learning
• Community Building
• Computer-Aided Assessment
• Context Dependent Learning
• Critical Success Factors in Distance Learning
• Digital Libraries for E-Learning
• Distance and E-Learning in a Global Context
• Digital Media Studies
• e-Learning and Music
• e-Learning Platforms
• e-Learning Success Cases
• Educating the Educators
• Errors in E-Learnings
• Evaluation of e-Learning Technologies
• Intelligent Tutoring Systems
• International Partnerships in Teaching
• Interdisciplinary Programs for Distance Education
• Learning and Cognitive Styles
• Learning Theories and Approaches for e-learning
• Pedagogy Enhancement with E-Learning
• Teacher Evaluation
• Technology Enhanced Learning
• Technology Support for Pervasive Learning
• Virtual Labs and Virtual Classrooms
• Other relevant topics and applications
Before October 18, 2015
Notification of Acceptance
On October 25, 2015
Final Paper Submission
Before October 31, 2015
Before October 31, 2015
ICeEME 2015 Conference Dates
November 26-27, 2015
Only electronic submission is accepted.
Papers should be sent as an attached PDF file to email@example.com (with cc to firstname.lastname@example.org).
File names should follow this scheme: surname.pdf (multiple author papers should be: surname1.surname2.pdf).
The subject of the message should contain the text: ICeEME paper SUBMISSION.
The body of the e-mail message should contain IN PLAIN TEXT:
(1) the TITLE of the submission;
(2) the names and affiliations of ALL authors;
(3) the e-mail, telephone and facsimile numbers of the contact author;
(4) keywords classifying the paper topic.
Acknowledgment: correct reception of submitted papers is acknowledged.
Please, wait for 4 days before resending the paper.
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf) will be accepted by Email email@example.com. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference (Formatting Instructions) and are subject to both review and editing.
PAPER PAGE LIMIT: Regular Papers: 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Long Papers: 9-20, including all figures, tables, and references.
PURCHASING EXTRA PAGES:
Extra pages can be purchased at €70 (Euro) per extra page.